$79 Non-Refundable Fee
The Comprehensive course is designed to qualify individuals for employment as tax professionals. The course is also great for those who want to understand their tax situation better or want to learn to save on their own taxes. Although employment is not required or guaranteed, the course is Next level Tax School main source of entry-level tax associates. NLTS will interview qualified graduates interested in operating their own office this fall for the upcoming tax season, which begins in January. For more information on opening your own office please contact us for more information.
Comprehensive Income Tax Course for Beginners
This course will give you a solid foundation in individual tax preparation, enabling you to complete all standard returns. There are no entrance requirements. With this knowledge, you can earn extra money as a tax professional.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be qualified to:
• Prepare most individual tax returns
• Perform a thorough interview with a taxpayer
• Determine a taxpayer’s filing status and eligibility for exemptions
• Accurately report income and deductions for a taxpayer
• Determine a taxpayer’s eligibility for credits and deductions
• Complete Schedules C-EZ, C and E
• Compute depreciation for assets and eligibility for Section 179
• Accurately calculate a taxpayer’s refund or balance due
• Advise a taxpayer in tax planning strategies